**THIS BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DISPATCH AFTER 17 AUGUST 2023**
(Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Pre-Order below)
- This book challenges the common assumption that Israel was founded to right an historical wrong
- The political manipulation to this end by the Zionists is one of the remarkable phenomena of the 20th century
- The collusion of the British governments is an irredeemable disgrace
- The suffering inflicted upon the Arab population of Palestine to achieve the foundation bears comparison with any attempt at genocide of the 20th century
- The persecution of the Arab population and the theft of their land continues unabated and unhindered
A unique event: the handing over of a country by a country who did not own it to a third, which had only mythical claims to it. This happened in 1918 when the British ‘gave’ Palestine to the Jews by the Balfour Declaration. The Palestinian Arabs never accepted the theft of their land but have been powerless against the weight of support for the Jews given by the most powerful nations.
Since 1918, despite the foundation of Israel in 1948, the region has been plagued by wars, deaths and a refugee problem of millions. The future of the Palestinians is dire and seemingly inevitable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PRE-ORDER
||234 x 156 mm
||17 August 2023
||34 colour photographs
1. Pre-orders are charged at time of order and the order will be processed and posted to you as soon as the book becomes available.
2. Current publication date for this title is 17 AUGUST 2023
. Publication date can change and you will be informed via e-mail for any such changes or delays. The book will be shipped via DPD in the UK, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, and, DHL internationally.
3. Current format specifications including page extent and number of images could change and you will be informed via e-mail for any such changes.
4. You can cancel the pre-order at any time and request a refund.
5. Marketing, Promotions and Discounts: where at times we may offer discount(s) on forthcoming ('preorder') books and that part of the order is cancelled, we do not guarantee the same discount will be available at a future date or at all at point of availability.
5. Placing a pre-order with us means that you have acknowledged and accepted these Terms and Conditions as well as our General Terms and Conditions.