**THIS BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DISPATCH AFTER 29 APRIL 2021**
(Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Pre-Order below)
- Profusely illustrated with previously unpublished photographs
- Pure unadulterated eyeball candy in beautiful and striking colour
- Of interest to aviation and military enthusiasts, historians and modellers
- The sequel to John Brennan’s critically acclaimed Vietnam War Army Helicopter Nose Art from 2017
Historian JD Marshall penned, ‘History is shaped by the memories of those who witness it, and the intentions of those who record it.’
Vietnam veteran Hiawatha Oakes wrote, ‘I can’t thank you enough for your efforts in obtaining a photo of my H-21, the Blue Angel, and having it in your book (Vietnam War Army Helicopter Nose Art).
‘My family calls your book, “…lost pieces of treasures found.”’
These three quotations represent all that is relevant to the author in history gathering: the hard work and its rewards.
In Vietnam War Army Helicopter Nose Art Vol. 2, one will find equally astonishing photographs together with researched information, which will appeal to the aficionado and veteran. With 135 resplendent colour images, there are search aids for locating one’s former in-country Army helicopter.
A listing is available of American sites where Huey and Cobra rides are available. The Army museum in Alabama offers a listing of two-dozen recommended Huey photo-books, a tabulation of 300 AH-1 Cobra war survivors, their former units, and present location. Also offered is a database of 500 newly found in-country Army helicopter names.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PRE-ORDER
||275 x 215 mm
||29 April 2021
||UK and Worldwide
||164 colour photographs
1. Pre-orders are charged at time of order and the order will be processed and posted to you as soon as the book becomes available.
2. Current publication date for this title is 29 April 2021. Publication date can change and you will be informed via e-mail for any such changes or delays. The book will be shipped via DPD in the UK, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, and, DHL internationally.
3. Current format specifications including page extent and number of images could change and you will be informed via e-mail for any such changes.
4. You can cancel the pre-order at any time and request a refund.
5. Marketing, Promotions and Discounts: where at times we may offer discount(s) on forthcoming ('preorder') books and that part of the order is cancelled, we do not guarantee the same discount will be available at a future date or at all at point of availability.
5. Placing a pre-order with us means that you have acknowledged and accepted these Terms and Conditions as well as our General Terms and Conditions.